2015-10-28 14:15:49
    2010 astra j 1.4 turbo petrol

vin read OK

coding NONE
    programming NONE
    pin code NO
    key programming NO
    ecu reset NO

come on autel $10 op-com from ebay does these...

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-10-29 03:42:20

Hi Busaman, there functions you mentioned need online programming, our product can't support it.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-10-29 04:27:57 (Reply to:Autel Support)

I think you need to look more in to this as AVDI Tool can do this options..................Support you need to look more deep and you will get your answer.............AVDI !!!!

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-10-29 05:04:22 (Reply to:Ashraf)

We will look into this and of course we will add these functions step by step. But it needs time. Thanks.

•   Level 4   
    (127) points
    Clansman

2015-10-29 09:23:44 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Car 2008 Corsa D I still got the old software these functions are there listed in the tool, but don't work tried last time to programme a use Instrument Cluster it divorce the old one but wouldn't programme the use one back to the vehicle, please explain how can a micky mouse tool like op-com do this job and maxisys 908p can't,  make it worst the copy of op-com I use is a clown version, thought with all this update that would be sorted by now.. not asking you to move the moon but these stuff are basic in diagnostic world, no point develop all these new software bugatti etc if the tool can't handle simple stuff like garage come across on a day to day basis.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman
    2015-10-29 14:50:19 (Reply to:Clansman)
      well said i hope you are listening support "Bugatti , Lamborghini, Porsche, Rolls Royce,Maybach,Maserati, all a waste of your time at our expense ...

concentrate  on the stuff that matters to 99% of your users, once you have that right then go for the top end cars.......

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-10-31 10:39:53 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Support, stop repeating nonsense talk from your engineers.. sorry, but too many times I see "car has no OBD" , "online programming", "car does not have this function" ... when I am sure the car DOES support OBD, or CAN be progammed offline of DOES have the function ... simply because some of my test tools (cheap crap stuff) can do these functions.

If thing are not functional, just admit and thank the users (like Busaman) and start fixing it, that is good policy, don't talk to us about things we are pretty well aware of that they are not true (we are profs , not just a bunch of noobs who don't know a damn thing about what certain cars can or cannot do)

I told it before and tell it again; I do feel MaxiSys is a diamond, but it is still in need of polishing. You people make a great product, but the attitude towards some of the questions and points being made really should change. Lot's better then we saw half a year ago, but still at times things really don't add up. Please take us serious as we do you.
  Total1 Pages